Question: What does rubbing your g-spot feel like?
For women or girls, initially, it feels like you may need to urinate – this is due to the fact that the G-spot is located right along the urethra (the duct from which urine is conveyed out of the body).
But pleasure-wise, the sensations are more intense, intense than that of clitoral stimulation – it’s a warm, flushing feeling that resonates deeply throughout the entire body.
And for men…
…yes, men too have G-spots. For men, there’s an instant pleasure or increased sensitivity.
So, there you have it…
…what rubbing your g-spot feel like.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a G-Spot?
- Where Is The G-Spot?
- Where Is the G-Spot in Women?
- Can You Reach the Guys’ G-Spot with A Finger?
- Can You Stimulate Your G-Spot with One Finger?
- Does Every Girl Have a G-Spot?
- How Do I Find The G-Spot?
- How Do I Stimulate the G-Spot?
- Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Make You Cum?
- What Happens When a Guy Hits Your G-Spot During Sex?
- How Do You Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
- Can All Women Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Is Female Ejaculation A Myth?
- Is Female Ejaculation Real?
- Is Female Ejaculation Common?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
For more questions and answers on the G-spot, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the G-Spot.
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on female ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Find the Female G-Spot
- How to Stimulate the Female G-Spot
- How to Hit the G-Spot with Your Penis During Sex
- How to Give a Girl a G-Spot Orgasm