Question: What happens when a guy hits your G-spot during sex?
Then subsequently, there’s an intense sensation or pleasurable feeling – a warm, flushing feeling that will resonate deeply throughout your body.
You’re also likely to squirt – this is where you gush out a clear fluid like urine from your vagina, specifically out of your urethra (the duct you pee out of). And this (squirting) depends on how aroused you are and how intense the ‘hitting’ of your G-spot is.
So, there you have it…
…what happens when a guy hits your G-spot during sex.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a G-Spot?
- What Is the Male G-Spot?
- Where Is The G-Spot?
- Where Is the G-Spot in Women?
- Can You Reach the Guys’ G-Spot with A Finger?
- Can You Stimulate Your G-Spot with One Finger?
- Does Every Girl Have a G-Spot?
- How Do I Find The G-Spot?
- How Do I Stimulate the G-Spot?
- What Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Feel Like?
- Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Make You Cum?
- How Do You Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
- Can All Women Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Is Female Ejaculation A Myth?
- Is Female Ejaculation Real?
- Is Female Ejaculation Common?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
For more questions and answers on the G-spot, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the G-Spot.
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on female ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Find the Female G-Spot
- How to Stimulate the Female G-Spot
- How to Hit the G-Spot with Your Penis During Sex
- How to Give a Girl a G-Spot Orgasm