Question: What is the mons pubis region on a woman?
This is the area just below the belly button or the tummy where the pubic hair grows –the part of the vulva that covers the front of the pubic bone.
So, there you have it…
…what the mons pubis region on a woman is.
It is also sometimes called the pubic mound or the Mound of Venus.
The mons pubis region is tied to the nerves in a woman’s genitals which makes it sensitive to sexual stimulation. In other words, caressing the mons pubis region is exciting and pleasurable to women.
Other frequently asked questions:
Related frequently asked questions:
- Where Do Women Pee From?
- What Is a Urethra?
- Where Is the Urethra on A Woman?
- What Is the Urethral Opening?
- Is The Urethra Sexually Sensitive?
- Do Girls Like Being Licked in the Urethra?
- Do Women Like Their Urethra Played With?
- Is The Urethra a Sexually Sensitive Place to Lick?
- Does Licking the Urethral Part of The Vagina Make a Woman Squirt?
- Does Squirt Come Out of the Urethra?
- Why Do Women Ejaculate Through the Urethra?
- Does Female Ejaculation Come from The Urethra?
- What Is a Perineum?
- Do Women Have a Perineum?
- Where Is the Perineum in Females?
- How Far Is the Perineum from The Anus?
For more questions and answers on female anatomy, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Anatomy.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- The Mons Pubis… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- Erogenous Zone
- The Vulva… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Labia Majora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Labia Minora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Frenulum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Urethra
- Urethral Opening
- The U-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasms
- Vaginal Opening
- The Vagina
- Vaginal Canal
- The PS-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Fourchette… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Female Perineum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Cervix… And The Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasm
Visit the main site here: GuysandGurls.com.